Monday, April 18, 2011

Wendy's 21st!

The lovely Wendy recently turned 21 and I had the pleasure of being invited to the dinner party :) Here are a few of my favorite moments I got to capture.

Also... please don't copy directly from the page, the picture quality doesn't turn out great... if you want copies please contact me and I'll e-mail you the pics!


And first off.. the FIRST DRINK!!! YUM!!!


Some of us went with the classic drink.. literally Coke Classic :)

Collin 

 I on the other hand.. as always concentrated on the snacks haha 


AWWW aren't these two cute!?!!?!?!
 Wendy and Devyn

The Lovely Heather Rike


Not even half way through the drink.. just kidding, I'm pretty sure this picture was posed :) 

Mr. Nate Choo

Jason

Haha, Collin decided to garnish himself with the garnish. 

These two were way excited to be there!


Birthday singing time!!!




Hey now.. no choking!! 

And last but not least.. Wendy took the same approach as Collin with her ice cream garnish...

Yep! Wendy totally sported the mint leaf stash!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment