Friday, December 7, 2012

Fallwell Family Christmas shoot

Since moving down here to Tucson I have been blessed with forming some great new friendships. In doing so they discovered that I enjoy taking photos for the cheap price of food and hanging out :) So a couple weeks ago we met at a local park and here are a few of the best shots I got!


I have the pleasure of working with Megan and Justin and was delighted with the opportunity to capture these pictures of them and their family and newest member!






A little into the shoot the kid's friend showed up and we did a quick "silly" pose ;) 


All the boys


Nothing like a picture of father and newborn son


 I told the little one to give his dad some heir and this is what we got! haha





BABY FEET!!!








One flaw about the majority of the boys in this family is they are U of A fans... but at least I have an ally in Megan and the baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment