Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm a bad blogger :(

Wow I'm behind! I took a little vacation that turned into me not blogging at all! I had all these plans and activities in the works and kinda forgot about them/ got busy doing other things. AKA life happened :)

So! Life update! In the last three months (wow has it been THAT LONG?!) I started some projects for future posts: Made my own shirt (next post), Made a dog bed liner for my new rescue pup (post after next), went on a honeymoon finally, (outfit of the day post coming soon!) my hubby made a farm table for our living room, we finished our Guest room, and most of our office/craft room. We also cleaned out our loft and made it into a music room, but its not quite blog ready. AND my biggest accomplishment is probably getting my kitchen clean to the point that it is both clean AND functional/organized. (I say this because I would "clean" by shoving things in cabinets or to one side of the counter..not anymore (that will be a post too!) And finally I have also just celebrated 3 years of marriage with my hubby (JUST YESTERDAY!)!! I have also been doing the whole couponing and saving on groceries but not as diligently as I was doing the last time I posted! (I do however plan on doing a "savings for the holiday's" post. (I have been saving up stuff and am super excited about it!)

Any how I also have some fun stuff planned after I get all that ^^^^^ posted too! I want to do a post to make bow tie collars for my pets because the holidays are coming up! I'll also do more cleaning and home make over posts as we continue to slowly fix up our house. I'll also do a couple posts for the holidays as I've done in the past.

Any ideas? Let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Until next time Feel free to follow me on my Instagram and Twitter because you can get more up to date posts on those outlets!


Until next time

Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment