Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First Post!

Hey all those who are viewing this for the first time! I decided to make this blog because I have WAY too many pictures on my facebook. For my 22nd birthday I got a really nice camera from my fiance's family and the facebook photo albums just don't do the photo's justice.

So without further ado... here is my first picture post:

Shortly after getting my camera my sister and I went to her friend Brian's house because he is adapting to having a new puppy. So, I got to play with a puppy and practice taking pictures with my new camera.


Brian's Puppy's name is Zeus he was a hyper little guy. 


 I couldn't help but get my sister in the action :)


 These next two pictures make me laugh... completely a puppy's personality:



 I personally love it when puppies want lap time.



Being the doggy lover that I am i brought Zeus a present. 





I like to believe he liked the Kong Wubba :) 

1 comment: