Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Is in the Air!

I love this time of year!! New things growing and nice weather! (It also means school is almost out)
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks of the many things I got to see grow!

For the past month or so, a mamma humming bird made a nest on our the bar of one of the pieces of exercise equipment. It was so much fun watching the baby grow up and fly away!!








This was the last picture I got to take of the little guy, about 3 hours later, he took his first flight and flew away.



Along with little animals, a few of the plants in my yard are also starting to bloom!!







I cant wait for these to grow! I love the pine cones my tree makes and I love using them for wreath making come Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment